Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chipotle chili dark chocolate from World market

 Everybody loves chocolate, its a big part of the dessert world and chocolate has always been a part of savory dishes. I have always wanted to try spicy chocolate, I bought this Chipotle chili dark chocolate which I have always wanted to try and I have not come across this in my every day grocery store. I bought this from the world market and I was really excited about this. And it lived up to its name, its chocolate yet it has a nice kick of spiciness from the chipotle. From the first bite I did not see it coming but on my 2nd and 3rd bite the heat hit me hard in the back of my throat. I really enjoyed it. I made my husband also to try it. This is the perfect chocolate for naughty children I guess..

This is such a great product to have in the pantry. It is perfect for Mexican hot chocolate recipe or we can make chipotle chocolate barks out of it or for just come chocolate fun in life.This is one chocolate I would recommend that you try it at least once.

Cost: 2$ for 3oz
Availability: World market



No comments:

Post a Comment